Monday, July 14, 2008

Garden State Children's Book Award Nominees 2009

I just noticed that several of the books I've reviewed lately have been chosen as nominees for the Garden State Children's Book Award.

In the fiction category, I've recently reviewed The Year of the Dog by Grace Lin, Regarding the Bathrooms, by Kate Klise, and Punished by David Lubar. All were great books, but my favorite was definitely Regarding the Bathrooms by Kate Klise. (search this blog by author or title to see my reviews)

I'll be trying to read more of the choices, however, looking over the list, I have a feeling that Captain Underpants the the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People might be a fan favorite!

I'll post more on non-fiction and easy readers.

1 comment:

  1. As I suspected, Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People is the 2009 winner in the fiction category! Tra-la-la!

    ReplyDelete