Saturday, May 8, 2010

A brand new look!

Welcome to the newly renovated Shelf-employed!  I hope you'll like the new design and layout and will take a few minutes to look around.  In addition to the new look, I've added an About page, and a Multimedia Booktalk page. (Those of you who read my posts regularly know that I am fond of creating videos and podcasts for my favorite titles.)  If you read Shelf-employed on a feed, hop on over and take a look.

Please share any comments or suggestions.  I'd love to hear them!
Thanks for reading,
Lisa
Share

2 comments:

  1. I like your new look. My one suggestion would be to put your "labels" into a scroll box. Had I not scrolled a long way down on the page, I would have missed the Unshelved cartoon completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea (I've always hated the length of "labels"), but sadly, I'm not sure how to make a scroll box. I will investigate, however, and if you have technical advice, please feel free to email me. I'm shelfemployed @ gmail
    Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete