Monday, May 24, 2010

Zeus: King of the Gods

Today's Non-Fiction Monday is an unusual one.  Travis, at 100 Scope Notes, is this week's host, and he has issued a challenge to create "non-traditional" book reviews.

I've answered the call with not one, but two reviews of First Second's Zeus: King of the Gods by George O'Connor.  I was having so much fun that I couldn't stop at just one review! Poetry, Twitter, comics!  I've included them all.


My first review is a poetic tweet of exactly 140 characters.  Check it out!

My second review brings my poetic tweet to life in a comic strip.  Check it out here! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you made your tweet rhyme and managed to write a review in exactly 140 characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I used to send out librarian book-arrived notices in rhyme, so I appreciate this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love the book notices idea, too. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scope Notes here. Man, the Twitter review is no easy feat, but you pulled it off. It even got is to rhyme! Impressive. Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete