Saturday, June 4, 2011

Super Diaper Baby 2 review

I'm off and running on Mother Reader's 48 Hour Book Challenge, so I may have several posts per day.  The idea is to read as much as I can in the next 48 hours.

Pilkey, Dav. 2011. Super Diaper Baby 2: The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers. New York: Scholastic.

(Advance Reader Copy)
Principal, Mr. Krupp, has told Harold and George that there must be something else that they can write about besides poop!  He even offers them his copy of The Grinch who Stole Christmas for inspiration.  And voila! They find that there is something else to write about – pee!  And they can make it rhyme, too!
And once every toilet
was crushed by the cat,
The people awoke and cried,
“What’s up wit’ dat?”
With more Flip-O-Ramas and “feachering gooder grammer and lesser mis-pelled words,” kids are sure to love Super Diaper Baby 2.  Coming this month to a library near you.


... and I'm off to my next piece of quality literature ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, our kids at my library are crazy for anything Dav Pilkey writes. :) Keep up the good reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve added a video booktalk for Super Diaper Baby 2 on my Multimedia Booktalks page.http://shelf-employed.blogspot.com/p/booktalks-video-and-podcasted-versions.html

    ReplyDelete