Monday, December 26, 2011

Wish I’d read that

Today is Nonfiction Monday, and while I’m not ready to contribute today (still gathering my thoughts on Titanic Sinks! - should fact and fiction be blended so expertly?), you can enjoy today’s roundup at Jean Little Library.  I’ll be hosting Nonfiction Monday on January 23rd.

And now that the year’s end is fast approaching, it’s time to think about all the books we didn’t have time to read this year.  Bread is on my mind.  I didn’t get around to reading Bigger than a Bread Box by Laurel Snyder or Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu, though it’s on hold for me at my branch, so I may still squeeze this one in.  Are there any books on your “wish I’d read that” list?


1 comment:

  1. There are so many books I wish I had read this year! Not just children's book like Jefferson's Sons, but adult titles like Bommerrang and The Help. The more I read, the more I want to read and never get around to. I need some time off just to read!

    ReplyDelete