Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Fun



If you want to know why this old brown sheet is so special to me, please hop over the ALSC blog.  I've penned "Ode to an Old Brown Sheet" for Poetry Friday. I don't usually participate in Poetry Friday, but I was feeling inspired this week.  Today's host is On the Way to Somewhere.


In other news, don't forget SYNC's continuing offer of two free YA audiobook downloads each week during the summer.  This week's offerings (available until 8/8/12) are:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone By Laini Taylor
Read by Khristine Hvam
Published by Hachette Audio

and

A Tale of Two Cities By Charles Dickens
Read by Simon Prebble
Published by Blackstone Audio

A Tale of Two Cities has long been one of my favorite classics.

Have a great weekend!  I hope to see you @ the ALSC blog today.

1 comment:

  1. My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web,
    however I know I am getting experience every day by reading
    such good posts.
    Also see my web page > kids books

    ReplyDelete