Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Laziness (mine) and librarian humor

I've been slow to get back to blogging since my vacation.  I'll get some new posts up soon.  Books I've read recently include The Final Present (the upcoming finale to Wendy Mass' Willow Falls series), The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand, Simon's Cat vs. the World by Simon Tofield, Shark Girl and Formerly Shark Girl by Kelly Bingham, and the Boxers and Saints set by Gene Luen Yang. (I met him at BookExpo this year - he seemed like a really nice guy!)  I'm in the midst of The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (love it!) and a long awaited copy of Hit by Pitch by Molly Lawless.  I'll have something to say about all of them - either here or on LibraryThing.

If you're waiting to hear about any of these in particular, let me know and I'll move it up on my list.

Today, however, I'm over at the ALSC Blog, the official blog of the Association for Library Service to Children.  My post is directed to librarians and concerns librarian humor.  If you're a librarian or would like a peek at what many librarians find humorous, hop over to the ALSC blog and read "Librarian Laughs."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing some "Wednesday funnies". We post the daily "Unshelved" comic at the bottom of our library blog so we can share the humor with everyone. I think some folks visit the blog just to get their "Unshelved" fix for the day.

    ReplyDelete