Monday, June 13, 2016

My article published yesterday


I don't always write about books and libraries.  I like to ponder things that I find curious or interesting, and sometimes I write about them as well. 

BonBon Break, "an online magazine for modern moms," has purchased my article "If It Doesn’t Have a Face, Will They Eat It?" It began appearing on their site yesterday.

The article is a satirical commentary on the current marketing trend of anthropomorphizing common fruits and vegetables with comic representations and new names, e.g., Mighties, Halos.  

Sadly, it doesn't include my photos (I admit to being an amateur in photography), so I will include them here.  

The article has nothing to do with libraries, but you might get a chuckle from it, and I hope you read it.


Bonbon Break
If you missed my last article on BonBon Break, "Five Things You Didn't Know about Librarians," it's linked here and in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment