DiCamillo, Kate. 2009. The Magician's Elephant. Illustrated by Yoko Tanaka. Somerville, MA: Candlewick.
A podcast booktalk for one of my new favorites!
Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
Freedom Soup by Tami Charles Jacqueline Alcántara Candlewick, 2019 A young girl and her Haitian grandmother joyfully cook Freedom So...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
I'm off and running on Mother Reader's 48 Hour Book Challenge , so I may have several posts per day. The idea is to read as much as...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.