It's Nonfiction Monday again!
I'm only a visitor today, not a participant. I'm still catching up from vacation, preparing for my first author Skype visit (yay!) and cleaning my very messy desk as I prepare for a transfer to a new branch location - an exciting and busy time for me. But excuses aside, I wanted to give a heads up that next week's Nonfiction Monday, May 9th, will be right here at Shelf-employed.
If anyone feels inspired to do Twitter reviews, I will retweet them all, as well as posting them here. I will be featuring a post on a book that should be of particular interest to my fellow New Jerseyans.
Today's roundup is at Jean Little Library. Please stop by.
Thanks for your patience.
Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
Welcome to Shelf-employed! I'm the host of this week's Nonfiction Monday . Grubman, Steve and Jill Davis. 2010. Orangutans are Tic...
-
Gutman, Dan. 2012. Election! A Kid's Guide to Picking our President. New York: Open Road Media. Advance copy provided by NetGall...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.