Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Paul and His Ukulele - a review

As a ukulele-playing librarian, I would be remiss if I didn't have a post about this new release from Ripple Grove Press.
(Spoiler alert, I couldn't resist)

Paul and His Ukulele
By Robert Broder
Illustrated by Jenn Kocsmiersky

With charming watercolor illustrations by Jenn Kocsmiersky, Paul and His Ukulele follows Paul, a gentle and lanky fox, from childhood to adulthood, from mountains to cities— accompanied all the way by his music and his ukulele,

"Pick. Pluck. Strum."
At its essence, Paul and His Ukulele is a love story.  Paul is in love with his music, and, with the help of

"a happy bit of happenstance,"

the singer, Clementine, in whom he finds someone to share his love in their new store, Mi & Uke.

Aww....

Enjoy the trailer. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Beneath the Waves - a review

As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...