The Snow Lion
By Jim Helmore and Richard Jones
Peachtree, 2018
A short and sweet review on what may be a snowy day for many of you. Enjoy.
A little girl uses her imagination to find comfort in her new house.
From exercising her imagination, she finds the quiet power so useful in
the real world as well. This is the book for every child who notices the
faces and creatures visible in walls, ceilings, clouds, or rocks—if
only one looks for them. From the moment I saw the Snow Lion peeping out
on the title page, I knew that I would like this gently pleasing book.
My copy was provided by the publisher.
Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
Welcome to Shelf-employed! I'm the host of this week's Nonfiction Monday . Grubman, Steve and Jill Davis. 2010. Orangutans are Tic...
-
Gutman, Dan. 2012. Election! A Kid's Guide to Picking our President. New York: Open Road Media. Advance copy provided by NetGall...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.