Here are the stats for day 1 of the 48 Hour Book Challenge
Books finished: 3
- Super Diaper Baby 2 by Dav Pilkey
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Dumpling Days by Grace Lin
Books partially finished: 1 audiobook
- How Angel Peterson Got his Name and Other Outrageous Tales about Extreme Sports by Gary Paulsen
Blog posts, comments, Twitter updates, etc. - many!
Total hours spent reading: exactly 6
Total hours spent blogging, commenting socializing: 1
(really, I spent more, but the rules allow for 1 hour per 5 hours/reading)
Total for the day: 7 hours
Fun? Yes!
Back at it tomorrow...

Looks like a great day of reading!
ReplyDeleteAgreed on the fun! Totally. You know, I must get reading the Patrick Ness books...couple of my book club kids read and _loved_. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and happy reading!
ReplyDeleteGlad it is going well for you. How was the Gary Paulsen book?
ReplyDeleteI haven’t finished the Paulsen book. (It’s an audiobook and I haven’t gone anywhere today.) It’s not what I thought it would be, but it’s very funny. It’s a few short stories of crazy anecdotes from Paulsen’s youth.
ReplyDelete