I'll be blogging from New Orleans for the next few days. I'm off to the annual American Library Association Conference. In addition to posting here at Shelf-employed, I'll be contributing to the ALSC Blog with other youth services librarians. (and I'll be tweeting, too!) Follow all the excitement of ALA in NOLA (as it relates to children's literature and youth services) at the ALSC Blog.
I haven't been to New Orleans in a long time. I can't wait to get back!
Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
Welcome to Shelf-employed! I'm the host of this week's Nonfiction Monday . Grubman, Steve and Jill Davis. 2010. Orangutans are Tic...
-
Gutman, Dan. 2012. Election! A Kid's Guide to Picking our President. New York: Open Road Media. Advance copy provided by NetGall...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.