(Advance Reader Copy supplied by publisher)
- Claudette, the would-be giant slayer. Small in size, but with giant-sized ambition, personality and loyalty.
- Gaston. Claudette’s little brother is a giant himself - well, at least in culinary circles.
- Marie, the Marquis’ daughter. She may lack a fighting nature, but she’s got a giant dose of cleverness.
- The book. Its audience may be small readers (ages 7 and up), but it’s a much bigger size (10 x 7.5) than most graphic novels for this age group. No squinting to see all the action in these big panels.
- Color. Bam! Lots of it.
- Humor. A giant helping of elementary school humor.
- Fun. 202 quick-reading, action-packed pages of it.
- The Baby-Feet-Eating Giant. Of course. You knew there had to be a giant!
Due on shelves in April, 2012.
Click for a sneak peek at pages 35-39 of Giants Beware!
Another review @
100 Scope Notes