March is always a difficult time for me to be blogging here because I spend many hours working on KidLit Celebrates Women's History Month! I do hope you'll check it out. We spend a lot of time curating and maintaining the site, and our contributors are phenomenal authors, artists, librarians and bloggers that share a passion for women's history and children's literature. So, if my posts are sparse in March, you know the reason.
That being said, I have been busy in other areas. Today, you can find me just goofing around - blogging on the ALSC Blog. I write a monthly piece there and try to keep it fun!
Oh, and big newsfor Wendy Mass fans - there's going to be another book in the Willow Falls series - more on that after I've read it!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.