Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Thursday, October 6, 2016
#HurricaneMatthew
For the second time in four years, I find myself in the path of an epic hurricane. As I was during Superstorm Sandy, I am thankful for a safe place to shelter with my family and dog while I anxiously await our fate. I hope Hurricane Matthew will treat me better than Superstorm Sandy, but I have my doubts. In the meantime, I'll be on Twitter @shelfemployed.
Photo credit: NASA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
Welcome to Shelf-employed! I'm the host of this week's Nonfiction Monday . Grubman, Steve and Jill Davis. 2010. Orangutans are Tic...
-
Gutman, Dan. 2012. Election! A Kid's Guide to Picking our President. New York: Open Road Media. Advance copy provided by NetGall...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.