Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
Welcome to Shelf-employed! I'm the host of this week's Nonfiction Monday . Grubman, Steve and Jill Davis. 2010. Orangutans are Tic...
-
Gutman, Dan. 2012. Election! A Kid's Guide to Picking our President. New York: Open Road Media. Advance copy provided by NetGall...
hi im in ms priscilla's tween book club
ReplyDeleteI'm in Miss. Pricilla's tween book club. This book, The Graveyard, sounds like a really good book. I would really like to read it. I hope I get the chance to read it soon!
ReplyDeletethis book shounds cool i'm in miss priscilla tween book club everyone seen your video for this and we all love it i'm chris and at this moment everyone is posting comments
ReplyDeleteHi!!!!!!I'm in Miss.Pricilla's tween book club.This book seems really interesting!I think we might be reading this book for are book club!
ReplyDelete