I've tried Goodreads, looked at Shelfari, and toyed with Riffle (it has possibilities), but LibraryThing is still my hands-down favorite for cataloging books. I guess I'm just not as social as the others would like me to be. ;)
Book reviews (and news) you can use. A librarian's opinion on books and media for children and young adults
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Frustrations for a rainy Saturday morning
It appears that Blogger's "Search" function has not been working properly. If you've tried to find one of my reviews or booktalks using the search box, chances are that you've come up empty. I've removed the box until the glitch is repaired. In the meantime, if you're searching for a particular review, you can contact me via email, or check out my LibraryThing account, where I try to diligently post all the books I've reviewed, as well as books I've read and not reviewed. Although I find "starring" books to be somewhat inaccurate and based on whim, my LT books are all starred and tagged.
I've tried Goodreads, looked at Shelfari, and toyed with Riffle (it has possibilities), but LibraryThing is still my hands-down favorite for cataloging books. I guess I'm just not as social as the others would like me to be. ;)
I've tried Goodreads, looked at Shelfari, and toyed with Riffle (it has possibilities), but LibraryThing is still my hands-down favorite for cataloging books. I guess I'm just not as social as the others would like me to be. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beneath the Waves - a review
As we read disturbing news accounts of dying manatees , environmental disasters caused by toxic waste, and ocean pollution on the scale of ...
-
I'm delighted to host today's Nonfiction Monday. My contribution for today is Marc Aronson's If Stones Could Speak: Unlocking th...
-
Welcome to Shelf-employed! I'm the host of this week's Nonfiction Monday . Grubman, Steve and Jill Davis. 2010. Orangutans are Tic...
-
Gutman, Dan. 2012. Election! A Kid's Guide to Picking our President. New York: Open Road Media. Advance copy provided by NetGall...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.